cnc embroidery machine
The spindle adopts Taiwan spindle
The feed motor adopts FANUC original motor
The spindle motor adopts FANUC original motor
The X-axis screw adopts the Spanish ipiranga European standard IT5 level
Y/Z axis screw adopts Japanese THK precision grinding C3 level
The guide rail adopts the silver roller P grade precision
The bearing adopts Japanese NSK precision P4 bearing
WEISH CNC MASTER is a technology-based enterprise specializing in the production of machine tools and other equipment. The main products include floor type boring,5 Axis Milling Head A/C,single coulumn lathe,Router machine,CNC gantry milling machine,Vertical lathe,CNC boring mill,horizontal boring machine(table type),CNC machine center,5 axis machining center, etc.
Our factory has passed the ISO9001 international system certification, and our main products have passed the CE safety certification. Our products are sold in over 60 countries and regions both domestically and internationally.
cnc embroidery machine produced by WEISH CNC MASTER uses a gantry to move on the base, and the workbench is fixed between 2 columns. It occupies a small area and the user’s investment cost is low. The processing height can be determined by the height of the mud when the user installs.
It has the characteristics of high rigidity,high precision,large torque,good stability,heavy cutting,good dynamic characteristics. The machine tool’s technical indicators and configuration are domestically leading, its product structure and technology are mature, and its product quality is stable.
Beam: Strengthen structure. HT300
Main spindle motor: Original SIEMENS AC motor
Linear Guideway: #65
5 Axis head: MEPRO / Optional
Y axis ball screw: 80mm
Bearing: FAG Germany / NSK Japan
Couping: NBK Japan
Reducing: ALPHA Germany
Linear system: HEIDENHAIN Germany.
ATC: Gifu Taiwan
CNC SYSTEM: SIEMENS/FANUC
X.Y.Z. is 3 axis linkage controlled by system. Table moving and column fixed Cross beam fixed
1:promise to replace the broken part of machine during the warranty period
2:The seller(WEISH CNC MASTER) will dispatch technicians to the customer’s designated location for installation and debugging based on customer needs. Includes Training, commissioning and programming
3:we can provide the remote training if customer don’t need the on-site installation
|cnc embroidery machine
|Weish CNC Master
|Place of Origin
|582*193*268(Please consult us for specific details)
|24 Hours Online Service
|3×40” OT for loading
|Lead time (days)
|25-30(To be negotiated)
|30% TT prepaid.60% TT proceeding. 10% before shipment
|30 Set/Sets per Year (See specific model products)
Please note: This table is for reference only, please consult us for specific information.
cnc embroidery machine–A Guide to Frequently Asked Questions
1.What is the capacity of cnc embroidery machine magazine?
2.Does the cnc embroidery machine have an automatic tool replacement feature?
Our machine can be equiped with ATC for tools and ATC for milling head
3.What is the main purpose of the cnc embroidery machine?
cnc embroidery machine have many uses and are mainly suitable for various plane milling of large metal parts. For example: steel, energy, chemical industry, bridges, railways, automobiles, military molds and machinery industries.
It can realize the automation of processing machine tools and production processes. Today, the technical level of CNC gantry milling machines can determine a company’s position in the industry and even become a standard for measuring the modernization of a country’s manufacturing industry.
4.What is the main structure and structure of cnc embroidery machine?
The gantry frame of the cnc embroidery machine is composed of two columns, beams, sliding saddles and other components. According to the gantry frame, the gantry machining center can be a fixed beam type, a moving beam type and a moving column type gantry machining center. The beam of the top beam gantry machining center is fixed and the workbench moves; the beam of the moving beam gantry machining center moves up and down, and the workbench moves forward and backward; the workbench of the moving column gantry machining center is fixed and the gantry moves.
5.About cnc embroidery machine,Do you have any certificates?
Yes, our machine is CE-compliant, and our factory is ISO 9001 accredited.
6.What are the different sizes and models of cnc embroidery machine available?
WEISH CNC MASTER make the gantry milling machine in Professional customization
7.What are the product skill training options?
WEISH CNC MASTER provide Installation training, operation training, Programming training.
8.How fast does the cnc embroidery machine work?
X/Y axis rapid feed speed:8000 rpm. Z axis rapid feed speed:8000 rpm. W axis rapid feed speed:2000 rpm.
9.cnc embroidery machine manufacturer service and quality system
WEISH CNC MASTER has a highly skilled and experienced R&D team that can carry out customized design and manufacturing according to customer needs. The company’s products adopt advanced numerical control systems and electronic control systems, which have the advantages of high precision, high stability, and high efficiency. In addition, the company also has a complete after-sales service system that can provide customers with a full range of technical support and services.
10.How does the cnc embroidery machine ensure the safety of operators?
Our company has many years of cnc embroidery machine experience and expertise.The CNC machine has several safety features in place to ensure the safety of operators.
1. Emergency Stop Button: The machine is equipped with an emergency stop button that immediately stops all operations in case of an emergency.
2. Safety Protective Covers: The machine has safety guards and covers around moving parts to prevent operators from coming into contact with them.
3. Interlocks: The machine has interlocks in place to prevent the machine from starting if any doors, covers, or protective guards are open.
4. Soft Limit Switches: CNC machines have soft limit switches that limit the range of motion of the machine, preventing it from hitting the end of its travel and causing damage or harm.
5. Warning Signs: The machine has warning signs and labels to alert operators to potential hazards and safety precautions.
6. Emergency Override: In case of a malfunction or emergency, the machine can be manually overridden to stop its operations.
7. Safety Sensors: Some CNC machines have safety sensors that automatically detect the presence of someone in the work area and stop the machine to prevent accidents.
11.What is the production capacity of the factory for cnc embroidery machine?
30 sets per year
12.What are the maintenance requirements for the cnc embroidery machine？
We are a professional cnc embroidery machine company dedicated to providing high quality products and services.
1. External maintenance: Maintain the internal and external surfaces of the machine tool. When changing products for processing, clean the work surface as appropriate, and check and repair burrs at any time.
2. Keep the spindle and tool magazine clean. Check the tool magazine when turning on the machine. The spindle needs to run at low speed for 10 minutes before starting work.
3. Knife handles and knife sheaths are neatly arranged and rust-proof. Check that the screws should not be loose or rough.
4. Keep the appearance of the computer clean and dust-free. Clean up junk files and organize folders at any time. File naming must include information such as (name, version, time, operator).
5. Keep the electric control box clean and dust-free.
6. Lubricating oil Check the oil level in the oil pool, which requires the lubricating mechanism to have good performance, safety and reliability.
7. Fixed beam CNC gantry milling machine coolant eliminates leakage and blockage.
8. The air duct and air gun should be kept unobstructed and there should be no air leakage.
9. Keep tool boxes and tables clean inside and outside, neatly arranged, and workpieces protected from rust.
10. Keep the shelves clean, tidy and rust-proof.