cnc machine classes
The spindle adopts Taiwan spindle
The feed motor adopts FANUC original motor
The spindle motor adopts FANUC original motor
The X-axis screw adopts the Spanish ipiranga European standard IT5 level
Y/Z axis screw adopts Japanese THK precision grinding C3 level
The guide rail adopts the silver roller P grade precision
The bearing adopts Japanese NSK precision P4 bearing
WEISH CNC MASTER is a supplier, with its own exclusive factory. Our company has advanced equipment including CNC lathe machine,gear hobbing machine,Fiber Laser Cutting Machines,Plasma Metal Cutting machines,radial drilling machine,bending machine,grinding machine. As a professional CNC machine supplier, In order to supply the best products and services, we have had a good reputation among our customers because of our perfect services, quality products and competitive prices.
Our machines has been exported to Russia , India , south African , Vietnam , Peru , American,Glorioso Islands,United Arab Emirates,etc. And most of our products have got many certificates. Always provides pre-sale and after-sale services as the continuous competitive core, and we promised 7*24 hours all day long service.
The design and manufacture of cnc machine classes comply with ISO international standards, and the units of measurement for all parts of the machine tools and various instruments all adopt international unit standards.
CNC machining of precision parts, workpiece clamping can complete milling,drilling,reaming,tapping Various processes such as silk are processed.
Beam: Strengthen structure. HT300
Main spindle motor: Original SIEMENS AC motor
Linear Guideway: #65
5 Axis head: MEPRO / Optional
Y1 and Y2 axis ball screw: 80mm
Bearing: FAG Germany / NSK Japan
Couping: NBK Japan
Reducing: ALPHA Germany
CNC SYSTEM:SIEMENS 840D
X.Y.Z. is 3 axis linkage controlled by system. Table moving and column fixed Cross beam moving for W axis
1:The seller(WEISH CNC MASTER) will dispatch technicians to the customer’s designated location for installation and debugging based on customer needs. Includes Training, commissioning and programming
2:we can provide the remote training if customer don’t need the on-site installation
3:promise to replace the broken part of machine during the warranty period
|cnc machine classes
|Place of Origin
|Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
|WEISH CNC MASTER
|Spindle speed (rpm)
|472*213*229 (Please consult us for specific details)
|Mitsubishi Control System
|CNC or Not
|Machinery Test Report
|5×40″OT for loading
|Lead time (days)
|25-30(To be negotiated)
Please note: This table is for reference only, please consult us for specific information.
cnc machine classes–A Guide to Frequently Asked Questions
1.Does the cnc machine classes have an automatic tool replacement feature?
Our machine can be equiped with ATC for tools and ATC for milling head
2.What is the working accuracy of the cnc machine classes?
X/Y/Z positioning accuracy:0.025mm X/Y/Z re-positioning accuracy:0.015mm
3.What are the product skill training options?
WEISH CNC MASTER provide Installation training, operation training, Programming training.
4.How automated and intelligent is the cnc machine classes?
As the development of high technology becomes more intense, high-tech elements will also be used in the processing and manufacturing of various cargo facilities, which can not only give them special operational power but also improve the overall visual effect.
In fact, if we observe the pentahedral machining center, we can also understand what kind of application effects it shows when high-tech elements are used on it. As a kind of processing facility that has attracted much attention from compatriots, after the pentahedral machining center appeared on the market, the changes it brought to many processing and manufacturing companies cannot be ignored.
As people pay more attention to the goods of the facility, more and more people Many new manufacturing processes are also used in pentahedral machining centers.
5.What industrial areas is the cnc machine classes suitable for?
Mainly suitable for various plane milling of large metal parts. For example: steel, energy, chemical industry, bridges, railways, automobiles, military molds and machinery industries. It can realize the automation of processing machine tools and production processes.
6.What are the maintenance requirements for the cnc machine classes？
We are a professional cnc machine classes company dedicated to providing high quality products and services.
1. External maintenance: Maintain the internal and external surfaces of the machine tool. When changing products for processing, clean the work surface as appropriate, and check and repair burrs at any time.
2. Keep the spindle and tool magazine clean. Check the tool magazine when turning on the machine. The spindle needs to run at low speed for 10 minutes before starting work.
3. Knife handles and knife sheaths are neatly arranged and rust-proof. Check that the screws should not be loose or rough.
4. Keep the appearance of the computer clean and dust-free. Clean up junk files and organize folders at any time. File naming must include information such as (name, version, time, operator).
5. Keep the electric control box clean and dust-free.
6. Lubricating oil Check the oil level in the oil pool, which requires the lubricating mechanism to have good performance, safety and reliability.
7. Fixed beam CNC gantry milling machine coolant eliminates leakage and blockage.
8. The air duct and air gun should be kept unobstructed and there should be no air leakage.
9. Keep tool boxes and tables clean inside and outside, neatly arranged, and workpieces protected from rust.
10. Keep the shelves clean, tidy and rust-proof.
7.Does the cnc machine classes have a programmable control system and how to program it?
Yes. SIEMENS 828D.840D./ FANUC / GSK. 1:Tool radius compensation function (G40, G41, G42) 2:Programming incrementally. 3:Programming in absolute terms.
8.How fast does the cnc machine classes work?
X/Y axis rapid feed speed:8000 rpm. Z axis rapid feed speed:8000 rpm. W axis rapid feed speed:2000 rpm.
9.How does the cnc machine classes ensure the safety of operators?
Our company has many years of cnc machine classes experience and expertise.The CNC machine has several safety features in place to ensure the safety of operators.
1. Emergency Stop Button: The machine is equipped with an emergency stop button that immediately stops all operations in case of an emergency.
2. Safety Protective Covers: The machine has safety guards and covers around moving parts to prevent operators from coming into contact with them.
3. Interlocks: The machine has interlocks in place to prevent the machine from starting if any doors, covers, or protective guards are open.
4. Soft Limit Switches: CNC machines have soft limit switches that limit the range of motion of the machine, preventing it from hitting the end of its travel and causing damage or harm.
5. Warning Signs: The machine has warning signs and labels to alert operators to potential hazards and safety precautions.
6. Emergency Override: In case of a malfunction or emergency, the machine can be manually overridden to stop its operations.
7. Safety Sensors: Some CNC machines have safety sensors that automatically detect the presence of someone in the work area and stop the machine to prevent accidents.
10.What are the after-sales services available for cnc machine classes?
Two-year warranty, Seller should assign 2 or 3 engineers come to clinet’s site for installation.
11.How does gantry milling machine compare to other Gantry Machining Center technologies?
WEISH CNC MASTER use high-strength machine tool castings to maintain good rigidity during processing.
12.Does this cnc machine classes have a tool monitoring system?
Yes. ARTIS system monitoring
13.Development status of cnc machine classes industry
The application of cnc machine classes technology has penetrated into various fields and has become an important part of manufacturing production. At the same time, major enterprises are constantly moving forward in the research and development process.
Practice has shown that the application of cnc machine classes technology can greatly improve the accuracy and efficiency of part production, reduce cutting costs, and thus effectively improve the operational efficiency of enterprises. and competitiveness.
14.About cnc machine classes,what is your trade terms?
FOB, CFR and CIF all acceptable.
15.About cnc machine classes,Can your offer customized service?
Yes, we can. Please provide the specification for the machine you need, and tell us your requirements.
16.What is the production capacity of the factory for cnc machine classes?
30 sets per year