cnc machine assembly process
The spindle adopts Taiwan spindle
The feed motor adopts FANUC original motor
The spindle motor adopts FANUC original motor
The X-axis screw adopts the Spanish ipiranga European standard IT5 level
Y/Z axis screw adopts Japanese THK precision grinding C3 level
The guide rail adopts the silver roller P grade precision
The bearing adopts Japanese NSK precision P4 bearing
Weish CNC Machine Master is a high-tech enterprise with equipment such as bending machine,Plasma Metal Cutting machines,CNC lathe machine,radial drilling machine,CNC machining center,Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines,gear hobbing machine. Widely used in professional fields such as molds,weapons,machinery,shipbuilding,aerospace,energy,shipbuilding,steel.
Our main products include floor type boring,CNC gantry milling machine,5 axis machining center,double column lathe,CNC machine center,Router machine,planner type boring,single coulumn lathe,horizontal boring machine(table type),5 Axis Milling Head A/C, etc. Our machines have been exported to Russia, India, South Africa, the United States, Singapore,Pakistan, and more.
cnc machine assembly process produced by WEISH CNC MASTER uses a gantry to move on the base, and the workbench is fixed between 2 columns. It occupies a small area and the user’s investment cost is low. The processing height can be determined by the height of the mud when the user installs.
It has the characteristics of large torque,good stability,strong vibration absorption,high rigidity,good dynamic characteristics,high precision. The machine tool’s technical indicators and configuration are domestically leading, its product structure and technology are mature, and its product quality is stable.
Beam: Strengthen structure. HT300
Main spindle motor: Original SIEMENS AC motor
Linear Guideway: #65
5 Axis head: MEPRO / Optional
Y1 and Y2 axis ball screw: 80mm
Bearing: FAG Germany / NSK Japan
Couping: NBK Japan
Reducing: ALPHA Germany
CNC SYSTEM:SIEMENS 840D
X.Y.Z.C.A is 5 axis linkage controlled by system. Table moving and column fixed Cross beam fixed
1:promise to replace the broken part of machine during the warranty period
2:The seller(WEISH CNC MASTER) will dispatch technicians to the customer’s designated location for installation and debugging based on customer needs. Includes Training, commissioning and programming
3:we can provide the remote training if customer don’t need the on-site installation
|cnc machine assembly process
|Place of Origin
|WEISH CNC MASTER
|Spindle speed (rpm)
|403*181*221 (Please consult us for specific details)
|Russia,India,Samoa,Cook Islands,United Kingdom…etc
|Siemens control system
|CNC or Not
|Machinery Test Report
|5×40″OT for loading
|Lead time (days)
|25-30(To be negotiated)
Please note: This table is for reference only, please consult us for specific information.
cnc machine assembly process–A Guide to Frequently Asked Questions
1.How fast does the cnc machine assembly process work?
X/Y axis rapid feed speed:8000 rpm. Z axis rapid feed speed:8000 rpm. W axis rapid feed speed:2000 rpm.
2.What is the general power of the cnc machine assembly process spindle?
3.How does gantry milling machine compare to other Gantry Machining Center technologies?
WEISH CNC MASTER use high-strength machine tool castings to maintain good rigidity during processing.
4.Does this cnc machine assembly process have a tool monitoring system?
Yes. ARTIS system monitoring
5.How does the cnc machine assembly process ensure the safety of operators?
Our company has many years of cnc machine assembly process experience and expertise.The CNC machine has several safety features in place to ensure the safety of operators.
1. Emergency Stop Button: The machine is equipped with an emergency stop button that immediately stops all operations in case of an emergency.
2. Safety Protective Covers: The machine has safety guards and covers around moving parts to prevent operators from coming into contact with them.
3. Interlocks: The machine has interlocks in place to prevent the machine from starting if any doors, covers, or protective guards are open.
4. Soft Limit Switches: CNC machines have soft limit switches that limit the range of motion of the machine, preventing it from hitting the end of its travel and causing damage or harm.
5. Warning Signs: The machine has warning signs and labels to alert operators to potential hazards and safety precautions.
6. Emergency Override: In case of a malfunction or emergency, the machine can be manually overridden to stop its operations.
7. Safety Sensors: Some CNC machines have safety sensors that automatically detect the presence of someone in the work area and stop the machine to prevent accidents.
6.What is the main purpose of the cnc machine assembly process?
cnc machine assembly process have many uses and are mainly suitable for various plane milling of large metal parts. For example: steel, energy, chemical industry, bridges, railways, automobiles, military molds and machinery industries.
It can realize the automation of processing machine tools and production processes. Today, the technical level of CNC gantry milling machines can determine a company’s position in the industry and even become a standard for measuring the modernization of a country’s manufacturing industry.
7.Does the cnc machine assembly process have an automatic measurement and calibration system?
cnc machine assembly process adopts a modular design and can provide customers with different configurations according to specific needs, including on-machine measurement of workpiece contour thickness, 3D precision automatic calibration, online workpiece monitoring, chain tool magazine, and online monitoring; optional high-performance Siemens system and autonomous controllable CNC systems.
8.Can the processing capacity of the cnc machine assembly process be expanded or customized?
Yes. We can make the gantry milling machine in Professional customization
9.What are the advantages of cnc machine assembly process technology?
cnc machine assembly process can effectively reduce the processing time and auxiliary time of parts. The CNC machine tool has a wide range of spindle speed and feed rate, allowing the machine tool to perform powerful cutting with large cutting volumes, rapid movement and positioning of CNC machine tool moving parts, and high-speed cutting, reducing the inter-process turnover time of semi-finished products and improving production efficiency.
10.What are the different sizes and models of cnc machine assembly process available?
WEISH CNC MASTER make the gantry milling machine in Professional customization
11.Does the cnc machine assembly process have remote monitoring and diagnostic capabilities?
(1) Online collection technology of high-end CNC machine tool working status information;
(2) Monitoring signal extraction and identification;
(3) Intelligent fusion technology of multi-sensor information;
(4) Research on the failure mechanism of key components;
(5) Real-time online display of CNC machine tool processing status;
(6) Intelligent fault warning and diagnosis technology;
(7) Seamless integration of fault prediction system and MES system.
12.What are the maintenance requirements for the cnc machine assembly process？
We are a professional cnc machine assembly process company dedicated to providing high quality products and services.
1. External maintenance: Maintain the internal and external surfaces of the machine tool. When changing products for processing, clean the work surface as appropriate, and check and repair burrs at any time.
2. Keep the spindle and tool magazine clean. Check the tool magazine when turning on the machine. The spindle needs to run at low speed for 10 minutes before starting work.
3. Knife handles and knife sheaths are neatly arranged and rust-proof. Check that the screws should not be loose or rough.
4. Keep the appearance of the computer clean and dust-free. Clean up junk files and organize folders at any time. File naming must include information such as (name, version, time, operator).
5. Keep the electric control box clean and dust-free.
6. Lubricating oil Check the oil level in the oil pool, which requires the lubricating mechanism to have good performance, safety and reliability.
7. Fixed beam CNC gantry milling machine coolant eliminates leakage and blockage.
8. The air duct and air gun should be kept unobstructed and there should be no air leakage.
9. Keep tool boxes and tables clean inside and outside, neatly arranged, and workpieces protected from rust.
10. Keep the shelves clean, tidy and rust-proof.
13.Does the cnc machine assembly process support High Speed Machining?