cnc aluminum machining
The spindle adopts Taiwan spindle
The feed motor adopts FANUC original motor
The spindle motor adopts FANUC original motor
The X-axis screw adopts the Spanish ipiranga European standard IT5 level
Y/Z axis screw adopts Japanese THK precision grinding C3 level
The guide rail adopts the silver roller P grade precision
The bearing adopts Japanese NSK precision P4 bearing
Weish CNC Co., Ltd is a company that integrates the production, design, manufacturing, trade, and service of CNC machine, providing high-quality and efficient CNC machine worldwide.We can provide you with various high-quality machine tools at competitive prices. Our product has obtained CE certification.
The design and manufacture of cnc aluminum machining comply with ISO international standards, and the units of measurement for all parts of the machine tools and various instruments all adopt international unit standards.
CNC machining of precision parts, workpiece clamping can complete reaming,drilling,tapping,milling Various processes such as silk are processed.
Beam: Strengthen structure. HT300
Main spindle motor: Original SIEMENS AC motor
Linear Guideway: #65
5 Axis head: MEPRO / Optional
Y axis ball screw: 80mm
Bearing: FAG Germany / NSK Japan
Couping: NBK Japan
Reducing: ALPHA Germany
Linear system: HEIDENHAIN Germany.
ATC: Gifu Taiwan
CNC SYSTEM: SIEMENS/FANUC
X.Y.Z.C.A is 5 axis linkage controlled by system. Table moving and column fixed Cross beam moving for W axis
1:promise to replace the broken part of machine during the warranty period
2:The seller(WEISH CNC MASTER) will dispatch technicians to the customer’s designated location for installation and debugging based on customer needs. Includes Training, commissioning and programming
3:we can provide the remote training if customer don’t need the on-site installation
|cnc aluminum machining
|Place of Origin
|Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
|WEISH CNC MASTER
|Spindle speed (rpm)
|321*192*246 (Please consult us for specific details)
|Siemens control system
|CNC or Not
|Machinery Test Report
|5×40″OT for loading
|Lead time (days)
|25-30(To be negotiated)
Please note: This table is for reference only, please consult us for specific information.
cnc aluminum machining–A Guide to Frequently Asked Questions
1.What are the advantages of cnc aluminum machining technology?
cnc aluminum machining can effectively reduce the processing time and auxiliary time of parts. The CNC machine tool has a wide range of spindle speed and feed rate, allowing the machine tool to perform powerful cutting with large cutting volumes, rapid movement and positioning of CNC machine tool moving parts, and high-speed cutting, reducing the inter-process turnover time of semi-finished products and improving production efficiency.
2.What are the maintenance requirements for the cnc aluminum machining？
We are a professional cnc aluminum machining company dedicated to providing high quality products and services.
1. External maintenance: Maintain the internal and external surfaces of the machine tool. When changing products for processing, clean the work surface as appropriate, and check and repair burrs at any time.
2. Keep the spindle and tool magazine clean. Check the tool magazine when turning on the machine. The spindle needs to run at low speed for 10 minutes before starting work.
3. Knife handles and knife sheaths are neatly arranged and rust-proof. Check that the screws should not be loose or rough.
4. Keep the appearance of the computer clean and dust-free. Clean up junk files and organize folders at any time. File naming must include information such as (name, version, time, operator).
5. Keep the electric control box clean and dust-free.
6. Lubricating oil Check the oil level in the oil pool, which requires the lubricating mechanism to have good performance, safety and reliability.
7. Fixed beam CNC gantry milling machine coolant eliminates leakage and blockage.
8. The air duct and air gun should be kept unobstructed and there should be no air leakage.
9. Keep tool boxes and tables clean inside and outside, neatly arranged, and workpieces protected from rust.
10. Keep the shelves clean, tidy and rust-proof.
3.cnc aluminum machining manufacturer service and quality system
WEISH CNC MASTER has a highly skilled and experienced R&D team that can carry out customized design and manufacturing according to customer needs. The company’s products adopt advanced numerical control systems and electronic control systems, which have the advantages of high precision, high stability, and high efficiency. In addition, the company also has a complete after-sales service system that can provide customers with a full range of technical support and services.
4.Does the cnc aluminum machining device have an automated loading and unloading system?
Yes. Robot.Fully automatic machining system.
5.Does the cnc aluminum machining have a programmable control system and how to program it?
Yes. SIEMENS 828D.840D./ FANUC / GSK. 1:Tool radius compensation function (G40, G41, G42) 2:Programming incrementally. 3:Programming in absolute terms.
6.About cnc aluminum machining,what is your trade terms?
FOB, CFR and CIF all acceptable.
7.Does the cnc aluminum machining have remote monitoring and diagnostic capabilities?
(1) Online collection technology of high-end CNC machine tool working status information;
(2) Monitoring signal extraction and identification;
(3) Intelligent fusion technology of multi-sensor information;
(4) Research on the failure mechanism of key components;
(5) Real-time online display of CNC machine tool processing status;
(6) Intelligent fault warning and diagnosis technology;
(7) Seamless integration of fault prediction system and MES system.
8.What industrial areas is the cnc aluminum machining suitable for?
Mainly suitable for various plane milling of large metal parts. For example: steel, energy, chemical industry, bridges, railways, automobiles, military molds and machinery industries. It can realize the automation of processing machine tools and production processes.
9.What is the production capacity of the factory for cnc aluminum machining?
30 sets per year
10.What is the main structure and structure of cnc aluminum machining?
The gantry frame of the cnc aluminum machining is composed of two columns, beams, sliding saddles and other components. According to the gantry frame, the gantry machining center can be a fixed beam type, a moving beam type and a moving column type gantry machining center. The beam of the top beam gantry machining center is fixed and the workbench moves; the beam of the moving beam gantry machining center moves up and down, and the workbench moves forward and backward; the workbench of the moving column gantry machining center is fixed and the gantry moves.