aerospace cnc machining
The spindle adopts Taiwan spindle
The feed motor adopts FANUC original motor
The spindle motor adopts FANUC original motor
The X-axis screw adopts the Spanish ipiranga European standard IT5 level
Y/Z axis screw adopts Japanese THK precision grinding C3 level
The guide rail adopts the silver roller P grade precision
The bearing adopts Japanese NSK precision P4 bearing
Weish CNC Machine Master is a supplier, with its own exclusive factory. Our company has advanced equipment including gear hobbing machine,Fiber Laser Cutting Machines,radial drilling machine,grinding machine,bending machine,CNC machining center,Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines. As a professional CNC machine supplier, In order to supply the best products and services, we have had a good reputation among our customers because of our perfect services, quality products and competitive prices.
Our machines has been exported to Russia , India , south African , Vietnam , Peru , American,San Marino,Estonia,etc. And most of our products have got many certificates. Always provides pre-sale and after-sale services as the continuous competitive core, and we promised 7*24 hours all day long service.
The design and manufacture of aerospace cnc machining comply with ISO international standards, and the units of measurement for all parts of the machine tools and various instruments all adopt international unit standards.
CNC machining of precision parts, workpiece clamping can complete tapping,boring,milling,drilling Various processes such as silk are processed.
Beam: Strengthen structure. HT300
Main spindle motor: Original SIEMENS AC motor
Linear Guideway: #65
5 Axis head: MEPRO / Optional
Y1 and Y2 axis ball screw: 80mm
Bearing: FAG Germany / NSK Japan
Couping: NBK Japan
Reducing: ALPHA Germany
CNC SYSTEM:SIEMENS 840D
X.Y.Z is 3 axis linkage controlled by system. Table fixed and column moving. Cross beam fixed
1:The seller(WEISH CNC MASTER) will dispatch technicians to the customer’s designated location for installation and debugging based on customer needs. Includes Training, commissioning and programming
2:we can provide the remote training if customer don’t need the on-site installation
3:promise to replace the broken part of machine during the warranty period
|aerospace cnc machining
|Place of Origin
|WEISH CNC MASTER
|Spindle speed (rpm)
|435*225*264 (Please consult us for specific details)
|Heidenhain control system
|CNC or Not
|Machinery Test Report
|5×40″OT for loading
|Lead time (days)
|25-30(To be negotiated)
Please note: This table is for reference only, please consult us for specific information.
aerospace cnc machining–A Guide to Frequently Asked Questions
1.What are the after-sales services available for aerospace cnc machining?
Two-year warranty, Seller should assign 2 or 3 engineers come to clinet’s site for installation.
2.About aerospace cnc machining,Can your offer customized service?
Yes, we can. Please provide the specification for the machine you need, and tell us your requirements.
3.About aerospace cnc machining,what is your trade terms?
FOB, CFR and CIF all acceptable.
4.Does the aerospace cnc machining support High Speed Machining?
5.How does gantry milling machine compare to other Gantry Machining Center technologies?
WEISH CNC MASTER use high-strength machine tool castings to maintain good rigidity during processing.
6.What are the different sizes and models of aerospace cnc machining available?
WEISH CNC MASTER make the gantry milling machine in Professional customization
7.What are the maintenance requirements for the aerospace cnc machining？
We are a professional aerospace cnc machining company dedicated to providing high quality products and services.
1. External maintenance: Maintain the internal and external surfaces of the machine tool. When changing products for processing, clean the work surface as appropriate, and check and repair burrs at any time.
2. Keep the spindle and tool magazine clean. Check the tool magazine when turning on the machine. The spindle needs to run at low speed for 10 minutes before starting work.
3. Knife handles and knife sheaths are neatly arranged and rust-proof. Check that the screws should not be loose or rough.
4. Keep the appearance of the computer clean and dust-free. Clean up junk files and organize folders at any time. File naming must include information such as (name, version, time, operator).
5. Keep the electric control box clean and dust-free.
6. Lubricating oil Check the oil level in the oil pool, which requires the lubricating mechanism to have good performance, safety and reliability.
7. Fixed beam CNC gantry milling machine coolant eliminates leakage and blockage.
8. The air duct and air gun should be kept unobstructed and there should be no air leakage.
9. Keep tool boxes and tables clean inside and outside, neatly arranged, and workpieces protected from rust.
10. Keep the shelves clean, tidy and rust-proof.
8.Does the aerospace cnc machining have remote monitoring and diagnostic capabilities?
(1) Online collection technology of high-end CNC machine tool working status information;
(2) Monitoring signal extraction and identification;
(3) Intelligent fusion technology of multi-sensor information;
(4) Research on the failure mechanism of key components;
(5) Real-time online display of CNC machine tool processing status;
(6) Intelligent fault warning and diagnosis technology;
(7) Seamless integration of fault prediction system and MES system.
9.About aerospace cnc machining,What’s the MOQ?
1 set. We will offer you’re a better price if you order more.
10.What are the product skill training options?
WEISH CNC MASTER provide Installation training, operation training, Programming training.
11.Does the aerospace cnc machining have an automatic measurement and calibration system?
aerospace cnc machining adopts a modular design and can provide customers with different configurations according to specific needs, including on-machine measurement of workpiece contour thickness, 3D precision automatic calibration, online workpiece monitoring, chain tool magazine, and online monitoring; optional high-performance Siemens system and autonomous controllable CNC systems.
12.What are the advantages of aerospace cnc machining technology?
aerospace cnc machining can effectively reduce the processing time and auxiliary time of parts. The CNC machine tool has a wide range of spindle speed and feed rate, allowing the machine tool to perform powerful cutting with large cutting volumes, rapid movement and positioning of CNC machine tool moving parts, and high-speed cutting, reducing the inter-process turnover time of semi-finished products and improving production efficiency.
13.What is the working principle of the aerospace cnc machining?
aerospace cnc machining is mainly composed of bed, milling head, longitudinal worktable, transverse bed saddle, lifting table, electrical control system, etc. It can complete basic milling, boring, drilling, tapping and automatic work cycles, and can process various complex-shaped cams, templates and mold parts.
The transmission system and machine tool structure of CNC gantry milling machines generally have high stiffness and thermal stability, and high manufacturing precision. The automatic processing method of gantry milling machines can avoid errors caused by human factors of the operator. Therefore, the processing of the same batch of parts can It has good dimensional consistency, high precision and very stable processing quality.
The parts processed by the gantry milling machine are automatically processed according to the pre-programmed program. The operator usually does not need to perform heavy repetitive manual operations except operating the panel, loading and unloading workpieces, intermediate measurements of key processes, and observing the operation of the machine tool, which is labor intensive and stressful. The extent is greatly reduced.
The gantry milling machine bed is equipped with X-axis guide rails, and the gantry milling machine worktable is fastened across the bed. A gantry is movable across the workbench, and the gantry also includes: a gantry carriage, and the gantry carriage is movably clamped on the X-axis guide rail. Z-axis guide rail is installed on the gantry. The crossbeam is equipped with a Z-axis carriage. The crossbeam is movably clamped on the Z-axis guide rail through the Z-axis carriage. The crossbeam is also equipped with a Y-axis guide rail.
Milling device, the milling device of the gantry milling machine is movablely installed on the Y-axis guide rail, so that the gantry can perform three-dimensional space milling processing on the X, Y, and Z axes under the control of the CNC circuit control system. This CNC gantry milling machine has high-precision milling, drilling, boring, cutting and other operations.
14.What are the security features of aerospace cnc machining?
Automatic power-off,Full loop protection, Crush detective system
15.What industrial areas is the aerospace cnc machining suitable for?
Mainly suitable for various plane milling of large metal parts. For example: steel, energy, chemical industry, bridges, railways, automobiles, military molds and machinery industries. It can realize the automation of processing machine tools and production processes.
16.How does the aerospace cnc machining ensure the safety of operators?
Our company has many years of aerospace cnc machining experience and expertise.The CNC machine has several safety features in place to ensure the safety of operators.
1. Emergency Stop Button: The machine is equipped with an emergency stop button that immediately stops all operations in case of an emergency.
2. Safety Protective Covers: The machine has safety guards and covers around moving parts to prevent operators from coming into contact with them.
3. Interlocks: The machine has interlocks in place to prevent the machine from starting if any doors, covers, or protective guards are open.
4. Soft Limit Switches: CNC machines have soft limit switches that limit the range of motion of the machine, preventing it from hitting the end of its travel and causing damage or harm.
5. Warning Signs: The machine has warning signs and labels to alert operators to potential hazards and safety precautions.
6. Emergency Override: In case of a malfunction or emergency, the machine can be manually overridden to stop its operations.
7. Safety Sensors: Some CNC machines have safety sensors that automatically detect the presence of someone in the work area and stop the machine to prevent accidents.