4th axis cnc machine
The spindle adopts Taiwan spindle
The feed motor adopts FANUC original motor
The spindle motor adopts FANUC original motor
The X-axis screw adopts the Spanish ipiranga European standard IT5 level
Y/Z axis screw adopts Japanese THK precision grinding C3 level
The guide rail adopts the silver roller P grade precision
The bearing adopts Japanese NSK precision P4 bearing
WEISH CNC MASTER is a technology-based enterprise specializing in the production of machine tools and other equipment. The main products include single coulumn lathe,5 axis machining center,Vertical lathe,Router machine,CNC vertical lathe,planner type boring,CNC machine center,5 Axis Milling Head A/C,floor type boring,Cnc Horizontal Machining Center, etc.
Our factory has passed the ISO9001 international system certification, and our main products have passed the CE safety certification. Our products are sold in over 60 countries and regions both domestically and internationally.
The design and manufacture of 4th axis cnc machine comply with ISO international standards, and the units of measurement for all parts of the machine tools and various instruments all adopt international unit standards.
CNC machining of precision parts, workpiece clamping can complete boring,reaming,tapping,drilling Various processes such as silk are processed.
Beam: Strengthen structure. HT300
Main spindle motor: Original SIEMENS AC motor
Linear Guideway: #65
5 Axis head: MEPRO / Optional
Y1 and Y2 axis ball screw: 80mm
Bearing: FAG Germany / NSK Japan
Couping: NBK Japan
Reducing: ALPHA Germany
CNC SYSTEM:SIEMENS 840D
X.Y.Z. is 3 axis linkage controlled by system. Table moving and column fixed Cross beam moving for W axis
1:promise to replace the broken part of machine during the warranty period
2:The seller(WEISH CNC MASTER) will dispatch technicians to the customer’s designated location for installation and debugging based on customer needs. Includes Training, commissioning and programming
3:we can provide the remote training if customer don’t need the on-site installation
|4th axis cnc machine
|Place of Origin
|Ningbo, Zhejiang, China
|WEISH CNC MASTER
|Spindle speed (rpm)
|631*168*273 (Please consult us for specific details)
|Fanuc control system
|CNC or Not
|Machinery Test Report
|5×40″OT for loading
|Lead time (days)
|25-30(To be negotiated)
Please note: This table is for reference only, please consult us for specific information.
4th axis cnc machine–A Guide to Frequently Asked Questions
1.What are the sustainability and environmental characteristics of the 4th axis cnc machine?
The spiral chip conveyors on both sides of the processing area quickly transport the iron chips generated by high-speed machining to the lifting chip conveyor, reducing thermal deformation of the machine tool and ensuring the accuracy and stability of the chip conveyor on both sides of the machine bed; the chip conveyor is equipped with an automatic oil-water separation device, which has an environmentally friendly effect good.
2.What is the capacity of 4th axis cnc machine magazine?
3.Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
Our factory is located in Ningbo City ,Zhejiang Province,China. You are warmly welcomed to visit us.
4.What are the different sizes and models of 4th axis cnc machine available?
WEISH CNC MASTER make the gantry milling machine in Professional customization
5.How does gantry milling machine compare to other Gantry Machining Center technologies?
WEISH CNC MASTER use high-strength machine tool castings to maintain good rigidity during processing.
6.What are the maintenance requirements for the 4th axis cnc machine？
We are a professional 4th axis cnc machine company dedicated to providing high quality products and services.
1. External maintenance: Maintain the internal and external surfaces of the machine tool. When changing products for processing, clean the work surface as appropriate, and check and repair burrs at any time.
2. Keep the spindle and tool magazine clean. Check the tool magazine when turning on the machine. The spindle needs to run at low speed for 10 minutes before starting work.
3. Knife handles and knife sheaths are neatly arranged and rust-proof. Check that the screws should not be loose or rough.
4. Keep the appearance of the computer clean and dust-free. Clean up junk files and organize folders at any time. File naming must include information such as (name, version, time, operator).
5. Keep the electric control box clean and dust-free.
6. Lubricating oil Check the oil level in the oil pool, which requires the lubricating mechanism to have good performance, safety and reliability.
7. Fixed beam CNC gantry milling machine coolant eliminates leakage and blockage.
8. The air duct and air gun should be kept unobstructed and there should be no air leakage.
9. Keep tool boxes and tables clean inside and outside, neatly arranged, and workpieces protected from rust.
10. Keep the shelves clean, tidy and rust-proof.
7.Does the 4th axis cnc machine have an automatic tool replacement feature?
Our machine can be equiped with ATC for tools and ATC for milling head
8.What are the advantages of 4th axis cnc machine technology?
4th axis cnc machine can effectively reduce the processing time and auxiliary time of parts. The CNC machine tool has a wide range of spindle speed and feed rate, allowing the machine tool to perform powerful cutting with large cutting volumes, rapid movement and positioning of CNC machine tool moving parts, and high-speed cutting, reducing the inter-process turnover time of semi-finished products and improving production efficiency.
9.About 4th axis cnc machine,Do you have any certificates?
Yes, our machine is CE-compliant, and our factory is ISO 9001 accredited.
10.About 4th axis cnc machine,What is the delivery time?
The full series of standard models are in stock. For a customized one, it depends.
11.Is the 4th axis cnc machine equipped with a tool and workpiece clamping system?
Yes. Hydraulic chuck
12.About 4th axis cnc machine, what are your payment terms?
30% TT prepaid.60% TT proceeding. 10% before shipment
13.How does the 4th axis cnc machine ensure the safety of operators?
Our company has many years of 4th axis cnc machine experience and expertise.The CNC machine has several safety features in place to ensure the safety of operators.
1. Emergency Stop Button: The machine is equipped with an emergency stop button that immediately stops all operations in case of an emergency.
2. Safety Protective Covers: The machine has safety guards and covers around moving parts to prevent operators from coming into contact with them.
3. Interlocks: The machine has interlocks in place to prevent the machine from starting if any doors, covers, or protective guards are open.
4. Soft Limit Switches: CNC machines have soft limit switches that limit the range of motion of the machine, preventing it from hitting the end of its travel and causing damage or harm.
5. Warning Signs: The machine has warning signs and labels to alert operators to potential hazards and safety precautions.
6. Emergency Override: In case of a malfunction or emergency, the machine can be manually overridden to stop its operations.
7. Safety Sensors: Some CNC machines have safety sensors that automatically detect the presence of someone in the work area and stop the machine to prevent accidents.