cnc machine engine
The spindle adopts Taiwan spindle
The feed motor adopts FANUC original motor
The spindle motor adopts FANUC original motor
The X-axis screw adopts the Spanish ipiranga European standard IT5 level
Y/Z axis screw adopts Japanese THK precision grinding C3 level
The guide rail adopts the silver roller P grade precision
The bearing adopts Japanese NSK precision P4 bearing
Weish CNC Machine Master is a supplier, with its own exclusive factory. Our company has advanced equipment including Plasma Metal Cutting machines,radial drilling machine,Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines,grinding machine,Fiber Laser Cutting Machines,gear hobbing machine,CNC lathe machine. As a professional CNC machine supplier, In order to supply the best products and services, we have had a good reputation among our customers because of our perfect services, quality products and competitive prices.
Our machines has been exported to Russia , India , south African , Vietnam , Peru , American,Nicaragua,Djibouti,etc. And most of our products have got many certificates. Always provides pre-sale and after-sale services as the continuous competitive core, and we promised 7*24 hours all day long service.
The design and manufacture of cnc machine engine comply with ISO international standards, and the units of measurement for all parts of the machine tools and various instruments all adopt international unit standards.
CNC machining of precision parts, workpiece clamping can complete tapping,drilling,boring,reaming Various processes such as silk are processed.
Beam: Strengthen structure. HT300
Main spindle motor: Original SIEMENS AC motor
Linear Guideway: #65
5 Axis head: MEPRO / Optional
Y1 and Y2 axis ball screw: 80mm
Bearing: FAG Germany / NSK Japan
Couping: NBK Japan
Reducing: ALPHA Germany
CNC SYSTEM:SIEMENS 840D
X.Y.Z.C.A is 5 axis linkage controlled by system. Table moving and column fixed Cross beam moving for W axis
1:The seller(WEISH CNC MASTER) will dispatch technicians to the customer’s designated location for installation and debugging based on customer needs. Includes Training, commissioning and programming
2:we can provide the remote training if customer don’t need the on-site installation
3:promise to replace the broken part of machine during the warranty period
|cnc machine engine
|Weish CNC Master
|Place of Origin
|701*211*208(Please consult us for specific details)
|24 Hours Online Service
|3×40” OT for loading
|Lead time (days)
|25-30(To be negotiated)
|30% TT prepaid.60% TT proceeding. 10% before shipment
|30 Set/Sets per Year (See specific model products)
Please note: This table is for reference only, please consult us for specific information.
cnc machine engine–A Guide to Frequently Asked Questions
1.How does the cnc machine engine ensure the safety of operators?
Our company has many years of cnc machine engine experience and expertise.The CNC machine has several safety features in place to ensure the safety of operators.
1. Emergency Stop Button: The machine is equipped with an emergency stop button that immediately stops all operations in case of an emergency.
2. Safety Protective Covers: The machine has safety guards and covers around moving parts to prevent operators from coming into contact with them.
3. Interlocks: The machine has interlocks in place to prevent the machine from starting if any doors, covers, or protective guards are open.
4. Soft Limit Switches: CNC machines have soft limit switches that limit the range of motion of the machine, preventing it from hitting the end of its travel and causing damage or harm.
5. Warning Signs: The machine has warning signs and labels to alert operators to potential hazards and safety precautions.
6. Emergency Override: In case of a malfunction or emergency, the machine can be manually overridden to stop its operations.
7. Safety Sensors: Some CNC machines have safety sensors that automatically detect the presence of someone in the work area and stop the machine to prevent accidents.
2.What are the after-sales services available for cnc machine engine?
Two-year warranty, Seller should assign 2 or 3 engineers come to clinet’s site for installation.
3.What are the maintenance requirements for the cnc machine engine？
We are a professional cnc machine engine company dedicated to providing high quality products and services.
1. External maintenance: Maintain the internal and external surfaces of the machine tool. When changing products for processing, clean the work surface as appropriate, and check and repair burrs at any time.
2. Keep the spindle and tool magazine clean. Check the tool magazine when turning on the machine. The spindle needs to run at low speed for 10 minutes before starting work.
3. Knife handles and knife sheaths are neatly arranged and rust-proof. Check that the screws should not be loose or rough.
4. Keep the appearance of the computer clean and dust-free. Clean up junk files and organize folders at any time. File naming must include information such as (name, version, time, operator).
5. Keep the electric control box clean and dust-free.
6. Lubricating oil Check the oil level in the oil pool, which requires the lubricating mechanism to have good performance, safety and reliability.
7. Fixed beam CNC gantry milling machine coolant eliminates leakage and blockage.
8. The air duct and air gun should be kept unobstructed and there should be no air leakage.
9. Keep tool boxes and tables clean inside and outside, neatly arranged, and workpieces protected from rust.
10. Keep the shelves clean, tidy and rust-proof.
4.About cnc machine engine,what is your trade terms?
FOB, CFR and CIF all acceptable.
5.What is the general power of the cnc machine engine spindle?
6.What is cnc machine engine and how does it work?
It is an automated machine tool equipped with a program control system. The control system can logically process programs with control codes or other symbolic instructions, decode them, express them with coded numbers, and input them into the numerical control device through the information carrier. After calculation and processing, the CNC device sends out various control signals to control the movement of the machine tool and automatically process the parts according to the shape and size required by drawing.
Working Principle When using a CNC machine tool, the geometric information and process information of the drawings of the parts to be processed must first be written into a processing program using the prescribed code and format; then the processing program is input to the CNC device, and the CNC system information is processed according to the requirements of the program. , distribution, so that each coordinate moves a certain minimum displacement amount to realize the relative movement of the tool and the workpiece to complete the processing of the part.
7.What is the difference between a cnc machine engine? and cnc gantry machining center?
Table moving, column fixed. Table fixed, column moving, Cross beam fixed, Cross beam moving.The difference between a CNC machining center and a CNC machine tool is that the machining center adds an automatic tool changing system to the CNC machine tool, which is a CNC machine tool with a tool magazine.
CNC gantry milling machines mainly use milling cutters to shape the surface of the workpiece, which requires sufficient rigidity. Boring machines mainly use boring tools to process pre-made holes in workpieces to certain requirements, requiring sufficient accuracy.
8.About cnc machine engine,Are there software and instructions can I get it?
You can get the software ,contact us.
9.What is the main structure and structure of cnc machine engine?
The gantry frame of the cnc machine engine is composed of two columns, beams, sliding saddles and other components. According to the gantry frame, the gantry machining center can be a fixed beam type, a moving beam type and a moving column type gantry machining center. The beam of the top beam gantry machining center is fixed and the workbench moves; the beam of the moving beam gantry machining center moves up and down, and the workbench moves forward and backward; the workbench of the moving column gantry machining center is fixed and the gantry moves.
10.cnc machine engine manufacturer service and quality system
WEISH CNC MASTER has a highly skilled and experienced R&D team that can carry out customized design and manufacturing according to customer needs. The company’s products adopt advanced numerical control systems and electronic control systems, which have the advantages of high precision, high stability, and high efficiency. In addition, the company also has a complete after-sales service system that can provide customers with a full range of technical support and services.
11.About cnc machine engine, what are your payment terms?
30% TT prepaid.60% TT proceeding. 10% before shipment
12.Does the cnc machine engine have an automatic tool replacement feature?
Our machine can be equiped with ATC for tools and ATC for milling head
13.Does the cnc machine engine have an automatic measurement and calibration system?
cnc machine engine adopts a modular design and can provide customers with different configurations according to specific needs, including on-machine measurement of workpiece contour thickness, 3D precision automatic calibration, online workpiece monitoring, chain tool magazine, and online monitoring; optional high-performance Siemens system and autonomous controllable CNC systems.
14.What is the capacity of cnc machine engine magazine?
15.What are the dimensions and load-bearing capacity of the workbench of the cnc machine engine?
Table size is Up to client’s requirement. Worktable loading is from 30-150 Tons