cnc machine calibration
The spindle adopts Taiwan spindle
The feed motor adopts FANUC original motor
The spindle motor adopts FANUC original motor
The X-axis screw adopts the Spanish ipiranga European standard IT5 level
Y/Z axis screw adopts Japanese THK precision grinding C3 level
The guide rail adopts the silver roller P grade precision
The bearing adopts Japanese NSK precision P4 bearing
Weish CNC Co., Ltd specializes in the design, development, production, and sales of CNC machine. We have established a world leading standard workshop and multiple automated production lines. Passed the ISO quality management system and environmental management system, and obtained multiple product certifications such as CE. Our machines have been exported to Russia, India, South Africa, Vietnam, Peru, the United States, and Guinea-Bissau,Liberia,etc.
The design and manufacture of cnc machine calibration comply with ISO international standards, and the units of measurement for all parts of the machine tools and various instruments all adopt international unit standards.
CNC machining of precision parts, workpiece clamping can complete milling,boring,tapping,reaming Various processes such as silk are processed.
Beam: Strengthen structure. HT300
Main spindle motor: Original SIEMENS AC motor
Linear Guideway: #65
5 Axis head: MEPRO / Optional
Y axis ball screw: 80mm
Bearing: FAG Germany / NSK Japan
Couping: NBK Japan
Reducing: ALPHA Germany
Linear system: HEIDENHAIN Germany.
ATC: Gifu Taiwan
CNC SYSTEM: SIEMENS/FANUC
X.Y.Z.C.A is 5 axis linkage controlled by system. Table moving and column fixed Cross beam moving for W axis
1:promise to replace the broken part of machine during the warranty period
2:The seller(WEISH CNC MASTER) will dispatch technicians to the customer’s designated location for installation and debugging based on customer needs. Includes Training, commissioning and programming
3:we can provide the remote training if customer don’t need the on-site installation
|cnc machine calibration
|Place of Origin
|WEISH CNC MASTER
|Spindle speed (rpm)
|589*221*218 (Please consult us for specific details)
|Heidenhain control system
|CNC or Not
|Machinery Test Report
|5×40″OT for loading
|Lead time (days)
|25-30(To be negotiated)
Please note: This table is for reference only, please consult us for specific information.
cnc machine calibration–A Guide to Frequently Asked Questions
1.What are the after-sales services available for cnc machine calibration?
Two-year warranty, Seller should assign 2 or 3 engineers come to clinet’s site for installation.
2.What are the different sizes and models of cnc machine calibration available?
WEISH CNC MASTER make the gantry milling machine in Professional customization
3.What impact does the cnc machine calibration have on society?
Due to the increasingly fierce market competition, there are more and more high value-added customization needs. The industry not only needs a production system, logistics system, and after-sales service system with rapid response capabilities, but also requires automated process control and a more humane information flow system to turn customized needs into measures that can be implemented in practice.
4.What is the difference between a cnc machine calibration? and cnc gantry machining center?
Table moving, column fixed. Table fixed, column moving, Cross beam fixed, Cross beam moving.The difference between a CNC machining center and a CNC machine tool is that the machining center adds an automatic tool changing system to the CNC machine tool, which is a CNC machine tool with a tool magazine.
CNC gantry milling machines mainly use milling cutters to shape the surface of the workpiece, which requires sufficient rigidity. Boring machines mainly use boring tools to process pre-made holes in workpieces to certain requirements, requiring sufficient accuracy.
5.About cnc machine calibration, what are your payment terms?
30% TT prepaid.60% TT proceeding. 10% before shipment
6.What is the working accuracy of the cnc machine calibration?
X/Y/Z positioning accuracy:0.025mm X/Y/Z re-positioning accuracy:0.015mm
7.What are the maintenance requirements for the cnc machine calibration？
We are a professional cnc machine calibration company dedicated to providing high quality products and services.
1. External maintenance: Maintain the internal and external surfaces of the machine tool. When changing products for processing, clean the work surface as appropriate, and check and repair burrs at any time.
2. Keep the spindle and tool magazine clean. Check the tool magazine when turning on the machine. The spindle needs to run at low speed for 10 minutes before starting work.
3. Knife handles and knife sheaths are neatly arranged and rust-proof. Check that the screws should not be loose or rough.
4. Keep the appearance of the computer clean and dust-free. Clean up junk files and organize folders at any time. File naming must include information such as (name, version, time, operator).
5. Keep the electric control box clean and dust-free.
6. Lubricating oil Check the oil level in the oil pool, which requires the lubricating mechanism to have good performance, safety and reliability.
7. Fixed beam CNC gantry milling machine coolant eliminates leakage and blockage.
8. The air duct and air gun should be kept unobstructed and there should be no air leakage.
9. Keep tool boxes and tables clean inside and outside, neatly arranged, and workpieces protected from rust.
10. Keep the shelves clean, tidy and rust-proof.
8.Does the cnc machine calibration support High Speed Machining?
9.How many axes does cnc machine calibration device typically have?
3 axis , 3+2 axis, 5 axis. Up to client’s reqirement
10.What is the main purpose of the cnc machine calibration?
cnc machine calibration have many uses and are mainly suitable for various plane milling of large metal parts. For example: steel, energy, chemical industry, bridges, railways, automobiles, military molds and machinery industries.
It can realize the automation of processing machine tools and production processes. Today, the technical level of CNC gantry milling machines can determine a company’s position in the industry and even become a standard for measuring the modernization of a country’s manufacturing industry.
11.How does the cnc machine calibration ensure the safety of operators?
Our company has many years of cnc machine calibration experience and expertise.The CNC machine has several safety features in place to ensure the safety of operators.
1. Emergency Stop Button: The machine is equipped with an emergency stop button that immediately stops all operations in case of an emergency.
2. Safety Protective Covers: The machine has safety guards and covers around moving parts to prevent operators from coming into contact with them.
3. Interlocks: The machine has interlocks in place to prevent the machine from starting if any doors, covers, or protective guards are open.
4. Soft Limit Switches: CNC machines have soft limit switches that limit the range of motion of the machine, preventing it from hitting the end of its travel and causing damage or harm.
5. Warning Signs: The machine has warning signs and labels to alert operators to potential hazards and safety precautions.
6. Emergency Override: In case of a malfunction or emergency, the machine can be manually overridden to stop its operations.
7. Safety Sensors: Some CNC machines have safety sensors that automatically detect the presence of someone in the work area and stop the machine to prevent accidents.
12.What type of material can the cnc machine calibration process?
Stainless steel, cast iron, copper, aluminum
13.Does the cnc machine calibration have an automatic tool replacement feature?
Our machine can be equiped with ATC for tools and ATC for milling head
14.How fast does the cnc machine calibration work?
X/Y axis rapid feed speed:8000 rpm. Z axis rapid feed speed:8000 rpm. W axis rapid feed speed:2000 rpm.
15.Does the cnc machine calibration have a cooling system to control temperature?
Yes. Lubricate system. Cutting oil temp control system
16.What is the production capacity of the factory for cnc machine calibration?
30 sets per year